Our facility is located in New Westminster and is designed for people who require the attention of 24 hour nursing care and supervision within a secure setting. Highly trained and compassionate staff provide for individual physical and social needs. Our strength is in providing a high standard of care and support to all our residents.
Our services can help you if:
- You require more assistance with everyday living activities. We have professional resources at hand such as dieticians, registered nurses, registered practical nurses and personal support workers.
- Your level of care is more complex and you require more responsive or personalized levels of service and equipment available to use in the care of your special needs.
- You need the comfort of higher levels of staff on a 24 hour basis.
- Your personal mobility requires buildings designed specifically to promote independence.
- You need safeguards such as call bell systems and access monitoring systems to provide a safe and secure living environment.
- You would benefit from daily social activities, stimulating programs, and restorative therapies run by professionals and customized to promote individual health and wellness.